Be the first to know
Mouthwatering Highlander Beef for Sale
- When new stock is available by the pound
- Don't miss our end of season sale!
- When full, half, or quarter sides are available (first come, first served)
Our small-herd, ranch raised beef is now available by the pound! Our cattle graze the ranch from April - October on 500 acres, then are moved to our hay farm to overwinter on the pasture. We never inject our cows with anything. We eat this meat too - and want it as pure as possible for our families!
- Are you tired of not wanting to know what is in your beef or where it came from?
- Do you worry about what you put in your mouth affecting you and your children's health?
- Are you tired of meat that tastes like cardboard?
- Do you believe "happy animals" taste the best and have exponentially higher nutritional value?
Then you need our beef. You will never be disappointed with the leaner, tastier, most flavorful beef we've ever tried.
The Nitty Gritty
We will have ground beef available for $7/pound, or $6/pound for purchases of 40 pounds or more starting November 1, 2016. Place your reserve now!
We do not deliver or ship beef. All orders must be picked up at the ranch (directions). We are within 45 minutes of Durango, Cortez, Mancos, Delores and Farmington, NM. When you place an order, we will collect a 50% deposit via Paypal and arrange a pick-up window where you will collect your beef and pay the remaining balance.
We will sell out fast, so be sure to schedule a pickup and place your order below. First come, first served with deposit!