We will be closing the cabins from January 1st to the 31st so we can travel to OKC to help with our soon-to-be-born grandbaby! Our eldest daughter is having her first child (our third grandchild), due January 5th. We aren’t sure if it is a boy or a girl yet, but we are excited to find out! What is your vote?
Our very own Marie Atwood was a featured author at Durango Library’s Local Author’s Fair. She showed off some of her poetry and her 2013 book, “And There was War in Heaven”. We’re so proud of her!
May 16 – 18, 2014
We are now announcing the first Annual Spring Bluegrass Music Festival Campout at Historic Cherry Creek Mountain Ranch!
Located 9.8 miles south of 160 on Cherry Creek Road (7049 County Road 105). For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bluegrass/Country/Acoustic groups and fans welcome to attend or perform
- Event Center is the Hay Barn on the bank of Cherry Creek
- Breakfast provided Saturday
- Pot luck Saturday Night
- Praise & Worship Sunday Morning
- Bring your own chairs
- Sites provided for self-contained campers/RV’s
- This is an Alcohol free event
- Flier download: